* Maxim Olivier-Adlhoch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [040322 11:46]:

> I just wanted to remember that people using [topic] tags in their
> subject lines have the benefit of having their stuff sorted in a clean
> and obvious list on rebol.org.

 Max: Give me an example, if you would. Or :-) let me guess..
 I just posted a message with subject: function?
 You would like to see it as subject: [function?]

 If I'm wrong, let me know, if not, then I've got it.

 Now, I'll take your idea just a step further. I've frequently
 seen subjects in which the topic changes (and sometimes more than
 once) IMHO, *change* the [topic] tag where appropriate.

 All adds to rebol resources....

> I wish more of us would continue putting [tags] on our subjects...
>
> http://www.rebol.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/rebol/ml-topic-index.r
>
> I guess many rebolers didn't even know(remember) about this usefull page.

 Some MLs send out periodic auto-messages with protocols, tips etc.

> its already usefull, but if the [topic] where more identified,
> especially on informative replies, then many more subjects would be
> grouped together...

> sorry for being anal about this  ;-)

 You're *not* being anal. I think you're *right on*
 "You can observe a lot by just watching."
    - Yogi B.
 thanks
 tim