Hi Giuseppe,

GC> I have found this undocumentend behaviour:
GC>   for indice 1 10 1 [esterno]
GC> Rebol tell me that "indice" is not initalized but it is ! This word seems to
GC> remain local to the for loop.

Yes, FOREACH and REPEAT work the same way. FOR is a mezzanine, so you
can see how it works--though it is a bit advanced if you happen to be
new to REBOL.

Look at the core docs (e.g. core.pdf) at how you can define
literal-arguments and get-arguments for functions. REBOL uses
'definitional scoping', which may seem a bit confusing at first when
used with literal arguments.

>> fn: func ['word] [print word  word: 10  print word]
>> fn hello
hello
10
>> hello