FYI,

I have found a limit (not that its really limiting, but just that its THE limit)
on how many do-events you can call simultaneously.

that limit seems to be 12!

this means that if you try to go above 11 requesters deep (a requester which
opens a requester of its own), in standard VID, rebol WILL ALWAYS crash.

this is also the cause for crashing if you use VIEW instead of VIEW/NEW inside
buttons which open new windows as each call to view will call do-events.

There might be other things (like network or timer ports) which further reduce
that limit.  I have not tested if its based on a limit with the PORT handling
itself, or an internal limit on ui-driven ports.

HTH!

-MAx