Hi all,

wrt slim I've already got one avid user, and with his obeservations/suggestions my
next practical project is going to release slim v1.0 (its currently at v0.9.4).

I should be working on that within a week, and will release usable versions at each
milestone... on rebol.org

note that slim is already stable, packed with features, usable, and well documented.
The current issues are more of the feature request type.

-MAx
---
"You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the end, being
part of the problem is much more fun."