From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Maxim Olivier-Adlhoch
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 6:33 PM
To: Rebol-List (E-mail)
Subject: [REBOL] rebol get-together in montreal ?

hi list,

I was wondering, would a get together in Montreal attract enough people
that it would be worth organizing?  maybe some of you are already
planning trips, I also do not know how many of you live near Montreal.

how many here, would attend a little reunion.

I know I'd be willing to do a clinic on liquid, glayout, and other steel
tools including reclip and remark... I'd also do some demos of glass.

Maybe it would help in forging constructive work relationships amongst
local (Quebec, Vermont, New-York, Ontarian) rebolers!?!?

-MAx
"what is this sentence about?"