I experimented with wait / nowait - it is not a
reason.
It seems for me that reason is platform dependent or
mail server dependent.
The example I decribed in previous mesage I got on an
very old PC with Win95 4.00.950 B (processor 175 mhz)
;-) with MSIE 4.0 and freeware servers: web - Abyss
and mail - Hamster.
Finaly I tested that script on brand new PC with
Win2000pro and ISP mail server - all was running well
- as I expected.
At last I tested it on that old PC with my ISP
mailserver and I got many blue screens, and finaly
result that was the same like on the new PC. But
after a few keypreses Win95 finaly dies.

It looks like that I shoul upgrade my study PC to
continue time effective Rebol studies.
:-|

Janeks