This is the first time that I've used Rebol and I am having a problem with
what is probably a simple syntax issue.  I need to post form variables to a
page and read the resulting page back into a variable for further
processing.  The form variables contain dynamic elements.  I see how I can
use rejoin to combine the dynamic elements into the string but I don't know
how to then pass that resultant string to read/custom.

The command that I need to execute is:

read/custom http://www.example.com/GCA00P00/WIQ1/WINQ120[
        post
"M12_SEL_DINI=89T4810&K01=WINQ120&K02=89T4810&K03=&K04=&K05=0&K06=&DFH_STATE
_TOKEN=abokyfjg&DFH_MAP_STATE_TOKEN="
    ]
where the values for the first and third parameters need to be inserted
through variable substitution.  After processing, the resultant filename
should also be this variable + ".txt"

Can I create a string with rejoin and pass that string to read/custom?  Is
there some other approach that I should take?

Many thanks in advance.

Marc Stein