well, it should be http://www.rebol.it/~steel/liquid/index.html

Its not accessible from the site menus right now...  everything is slated to be
redesigned...

Its just a matter of time...

I'm slowly getting to it, those with whom I regularly converse on this list, know that
I'm very active, its just that a lot of this is happening "behind the scenes"

I still have to:
- finish all aspects of rebol.org package downloader (its getting quite nice, expect a
public beta version very soon)
- create a steel-ide.r package.
- document glayout
- do slim v1.0

then I can properly do the newer steel site.  I'm expecting to tie it in with forge
development so that I can properly design the web management  tool which mixes in with
all of my development work...

anyhow, I am releasing all of my tools as I work on them on the rebol.org site.
Liquid will definitely be there part of the steel ide package, in its current slim
form.

-MAx
---
"You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the end, being
part of the problem is much more fun."