Hello Anton,

Well actualy im trying to duplicate "FLASH" now the plugin of rebol is here,
but im running into some problems actualy, most of them are event and timing
problems with animations.. I hoped the sound port would help me on sound but
it just wont work...

I could indeed insert the wav file again but that eat resources on animations,
perhpas we should wait for a more mature sound port in combination with events..

(R)egards, Norman.

--
Conversation/lunch: "How do you Eat your Rebol in the Morning?"