From: bry
> how do i use set-net to tell my email server what my password is?

The set-net function does not directly support this option; however, one can add a
line to the user.r file or script which directly inserts the password into the pop
protocol:

    system/schemes/pop/pass: "my-password"

Note that this does represent some security risk, so this information should only be
accessible to the script, and not to a web browser.  Also note that the username name
can also be set as such:

system/schemes/pop/user: "my-user-name"

and then mail read via:

mail-data: read pop://pop3.mydomain.dom