> What's the path to the faces of the text in a text-list?  I assume they're a block
> of faces somewhere in the text-list object?

No, sorry, there is no block of face in a text-list.

The text-list is one type of face called iterated-face : there is only one subface.
The pane is not a face or a block, but a function that is called to display each data
with the subface.
the secret of text-list is in its 'init block and its 'text-pane function.

So to modify the text, just change the data in the block of texts (face/data).

> Thanks,
>
> -- Carl Read

Bye

DideC