Hi !

I'm using the async-call.r and sometimes the CreateProcess failed. It turns
around the CreateProcess make routine! I think.

Actually the "cmd-port: open call://" and "insert cmd-port" commands work
for something like : insert cmd-port "thisApplic.exe" but not for .bat call
or "dir *.*" call. Someone got an Idea ?

By the way this async-call protocol is very useful compared to the *native*
regards to the invisible cmd.exe windows' call, compare to the cmd.exe
window that appears during 0.5 second with the native call.

Thanks.

Phil