Jaime,

I tried to follow your advice and replace the "insert" key with "Ctrl + i"
A strange bug happens (is it REBOL or my machine?):

The Ctrl + i combination returns the "tab" key code ( #"^-" ) :

So the new version (http://alain.goye.free.fr/rebol/NoteReb.r) still uses
the same keys but it's easy to change.
New features: resize, search, import/export from/to TreePad ( thanks
Aleksander ! ) ...and new bugs.

Alain.