Hi Ashley,

On Sunday, May 23, 2004, 1:03:57 AM, you wrote:

AT> While I can certainly see the benefit of getting as many folks as possible
AT> to use the latest VID 1.3 beta, it might not be such a good idea to
AT> present a moving target (and little current documentation) as someone's
AT> first exposure to REBOL. Just my quick thoughts on why I recommend 1.2.10
AT> to new comers. ;)

1.2.10, though, does not support installation, nor it does support
the View desktop. (It is there, but don't expect it to really work
as it wasn't meant to.)

As  long  as  you're  willing to play with 1.2.10 (say, instead of
1.2.8),  then  you're probably willing to play with one of the 1.3
betas,  since  they  have less bugs actually. (They also have some
important changes, though.)

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amiga Group Italia sez. L'Aquila  ---   SOON: http://www.rebol.it/