1/4 cup bamboo shoots - sliced
Seasoning Sauce:
chicken bouillon cube - dissolve 1
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons dry sherry
1 tablespoon cornstarch
5 ounces chow mein noodles
Direction:
Note: Warm chow mein noodles in 325 degree oven for 5 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients and set aside. Add oil to hot wok. Swirl, add
garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add chicken. Stir fry for 3 minutes
or until chicken turns opaque. Remove and set side. Add vegetables and
stir fry
over medium heat for 2 minutes. Push vegetables to sides of wok. Re-stir
sauce mixture and add to center of wok, stirring until thick and bubbly.
Add chicken and heat. Serve with chow mein noodles.
from www.rumela.com/recipe/chinese

We count our miseries carefully, and accept our blessings without much
thought
~Angelique~