Oh, how precious. So many puppies! I hate that they will have to be returned to the shelter later on, since you got the mama from there; hope they, in earnest, will try to find all those pups good homes.

Hug them for me.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 11:20 AM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Note from Janet

Well I guess ya'll can call me "Gramma Janet". Gretchen had her pups Friday night into yesterday morning. We have 11, yeah 11 pups!! She had 7 blonde ones like her ( yellow Lab) and 4 black ones, they all have big heads like a Rottweiler. The black ones look like little Rotts. We will keep one of the black ones.The rest will have to go back to the Shelter, since she was pregnant when we adopted her, which we didn't know that she was, they thought she was fixed! But momma and her babies are doing great, she adjusted to motherhood rather well.

JANET IN BOONE IA.
Free Halloween Emoticons for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.