It is that time of year again for chili and I couldn't be happier.
Everyone always wants my recipe and I honestly don't make it
the same way twice. My  tips for a better chili are to pan toast
your dry spices on low until you get a good smell of how they
will taste. It makes the spices go further and tastes better. The
other tip is to add a bottle of dark beer and let it simmer out for
a few hours. Leaves a great flavor that people can't put their
finger on . If you don't have dark beer or prefer not to use it then
try a half a cup of brewed coffee. It also gives an extra depth to
your chili.

Be who you are and say what you feel,because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.
 ~Angelique~