yep, it is, I just made it, and it came out f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'fantastic!!! LOL
Syl

--You will find as you look back upon your life
that the moments when you have really lived
are the moments when you have done things
in a spirit of love.
-Sylvia

----- Original Message ----- From: Rebecca Manners To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 9:01 AM
 Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: cream cake

Wow. This sounds really good.
 Becky
----- Original Message ----- From: Sugarsyl To: recipesAndMore@googlegroups.com Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 7:58 AM
   Subject: [RecipesAndMore] cream cake

   CREAM  CAKE

   Ingrediants:

   1/2 c. oleo

   1 c. vegetable oil

   2 c. sugar

   2 c. flour

   1 c. buttermilk

   5 eggs (separated)

   1 tsp. soda

   1 tsp. vanilla

   1 c. coconut

   1 c. nuts

   dash of Salt

   Directions:

Cream butter, sugar, oil and egg yolks.
   Add flour, salt and soda.

   Alternately with buttermilk stir in vanilla, coconut and nuts.

   Fold in beaten egg whites.

Bake in greased pan 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
   Note:  I use a large cookie sheet and cut as for bars.

   FROSTING

   1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese

   1/4 c. margarine

   4 c. powdered sugar

   --You will find as you look back upon your life
   that the moments when you have really lived
   are the moments when you have done things
   in a spirit of love.
   -Sylvia

11:11 AM