I got this a while ago,, Delma ya may want to keep this for your information. I have not had any problems yet in my group,, just wanted ya to be on ya'lls toes. There are lots of strange people out there just wrecking sites and groups.
There is a member joining groups with the nik I name (BRB). Do Not let them
into your group... they are a Bot and will post 100's of bad messages in a few
seconds. You can not cancel them ! Soooooooooooo! If they apply just leave them
pending forever,You can not ban them, They are hitting random groups. Remember
do not except BRB !

I urge you all to put this warning in your groups.

I had seen this in a couple of my groups and am now sharing with everyone that
has the right to know.

Please take this message and share it with other groups as well as your own if
you are also a Asst or Manager.