Hick...Hick... I'll drink to that...Hick...Hick..excuse me...
Nicole

----- Original Message ----
From: Sandra Warren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 10:11:51 PM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Another Birthday !!!!!!!!

Hi, Steve, It must be about 3 in the morning in the UK as I write this here
before retiring for the evening; have a truly special day, and know all your
friends throughout the world are thinking of you, and think the world of
you; you are just a special person, with a caring, winning personality, and
that's why everyone truly likes you and loves you as their number one
speciial!! friend!! Happy birthday! Have a beer from all of us! cyber smiles
and cyber beers!

Sandy