From: Sherri Crum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2007 6:08:26 PM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Welcome to our new members

Hi Faith,

and,

Hi Eddie,

I wanted to welcome both of you to the group. We're pretty friendly.
There are a lot of recipes that go through here--hopefully you both
will find some things to your liking.

There is also a lot of thought-provoking material that passes through as well.

I hope you both enjoy being here as much as I do.

Blessings,
Sherri