oooh lr, that'd be good and you're good at your music.

Kay

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: steve doyle
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 1:35 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Poem, Bless You

  i am trying to put music to go with it,
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Sugarsyl
    To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
    Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:23 PM

    Steve, means alot, as I said on the other list, God has used you to send me
this, today, because I needed to hear this.
    Blessings,
    Sylvia

    When we are grateful for the good we already have,
    we attract more good into our life.
    On the other hand, when we are ungrateful, we tend to shut ourselves off
from the good we might otherwise experience.
    -Sylvia