BREAD PUDDING ( What Granmaw called biscuit pudding. Back then)

if you got light bread you sure didn't let it get stale.

Ingrediants:

2 packed C crumbled up biscuits (you can use regular bread but

French is better)

½ C white sugar

2 C cream (the thicker the better)

2 T real butter

4 whole eggs

¼ t cinnamon

½ t vanilla extract

1 C dry raisins

½ C chopped pecans

Directions:

Melt your butter just enough to pour.

Break up the eggs

Mix every thing together and pour into your   baking dish then Bake at 350% for
35 or 40 min.(note a little rum flavor won't hurt a bit)

When we are grateful for the good we already have,
we attract more good into our life.
On the other hand, when we are ungrateful, we tend to shut ourselves off from
the good we might otherwise experience.
-Sylvia