SWEET AND SOUR TUNA

  1 tbsp. oil
  1 green pepper, cut into thin slices
  1 lg. onion, thinly sliced
  1 (13 oz.) can pineapple chunks (reserve syrup)
  2 tbsp. sugar
  2 tbsp. vinegar
  2 (6 1/2 oz.) cans white tuna, drained & flaked
  1 tsp. salt
  1/2 tsp. pepper
  3 c. cooked rice
  3 tbsp. cornstarch

Thirty minutes before mealtime, in large skillet over medium
heat, sauté green pepper and onion until onion is limp. Stir
cornstarch into reserved pineapple syrup and add to skillet,
stirring constantly until thick and smooth. Add pineapple
chunks, sugar, vinegar, tuna, salt and pepper. Cook 5 more
minutes, stirring often. Serve over rice. Serves 6.

I use canned chicken; I don't care for hot tuna.

Enjoy.