Reba McEntire Will Host ACMs
Thu. March 22.2007 11:28 AM EDT

Reba McEntire will return as the host of the Academy of Country Music (ACM)
Awards on May 15 in Las Vegas. The show will air live from the MGM Grand on
CBS. "I'm so flattered," McEntire says. "I'm thrilled to be heading back to Las
Vegas to help put on the greatest show in country music." McEntire has
won 11 ACM awards, with a total of 41 nominations. George Strait leads the 2007
nominees with eight nominations.

Dukes Theme Now a Platinum Ringtone
Thu. March 22.2007 6:20 PM EDT

Waylon Jennings' song, "Theme From The Dukes of Hazzard (Good Ol' Boys)," has
been certified as country music's first platinum mastertone for sales of
1 million ringtones. Jennings wrote the song, which was a No. 1 country hit in
1980. A mastertone ringtone uses the original recording rather than a
synthesized
instrumental version.

Keith Anderson Will Sing After Nashville Marathon
Thu. March 22.2007 6:20 PM EDT

Keith Anderson and new artist Brandon Kinney have been added to the Country
Music Marathon and Half-Marathon's post-race concert in Nashville on April
28. As previously announced, Sara Evans will headline the concert at the
Nashville Arena. "I am so thrilled to be involved with the Country Music
Marathon,"
Anderson said. "So many people from all over the world come to our city to
participate in this race, and I look forward to playing for them."

Kay