  From: Sandra Warren
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 6:02 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: on my way back up

  You must be so computer smart to be able to hook it up all by yourself, the
wires, etc., and then know where to do the settings for everything; I would be
totally lost, clueless.

  Glad you have the laptop, and soon will be on your new one. does it have
windows vista? I hear it is difficult to use with the screen readers, is it?

  I am amazed how quickly you found a new computer! That's how I would want it
if mine quit, but my luck would not be that terrific; did you find it on a
good sale?

  Sandy

  I'm oh oh oh so thrilled for you!