I make a lot of banana bread but I would like to have a  pumpkin bread
recipe so if any of you have a good one, please share.  Thanks loads.

Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Neesie
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 5:53 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Barbecued Veggie Kabobs

Barbecued Veggie Kabobs

      2    Green peppers -- cut in 1" Pieces
      4 sm Yellow squash -- sliced thick
      2    Dozen mushrooms, large
      2 md Onions -- cut into wedges
      1 pt Cherry tomatoes
-------- Marinade-------------
      1 ts Salt
      1 tb Italian herb mix*
      4    Cloves garlic -- crushed
    2/3 c  Water
    2/3 c  Balsamic vinegar
     16    Skewers

*Oregano, sage marjoram, thyme, savory, basil, rosemary, etc. (its' your
choice)
Place the green peppers, squash, mushrooms, onions, and cherry tomatoes in a

large bowl.

Mix together the salt, Italian herb mix, garlic, water, and balsamic
vinegar. Add mixture to the vegetables.

Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature.

Arrange vegetables on skewers and grill for 7 to 10 minutes, turning
frequently.

11:56 AM