Chipotle Peach Salsa with Cilantro
Submitted By: Oompah
I came up with this fresh-tasting, spicy recipe one night as we fired up
steaks smothered in a smoky hickory BBQ sauce on our new grill. The
combination was a hit and this has definitely become a new favorite. We
like our food spicy, so adjust the amount of chipotle and onion to suit
your taste.

Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 10 Minutes
Yields: 4 servings
INGREDIENTS
1 cup sliced canned peaches, drained and chopped
1/3 cup chopped red onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 lime, juiced
salt and pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS
In a bowl, mix the peaches, onion, garlic, ginger, chipotle peppers in
adobo sauce, cilantro, and lime. Season with salt and pepper. Chill
until serving.

Life is short,Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly: Laugh
uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile...
~*~Angelique~*~