Hi janet,

i just got back from a trip away and am glad things are looking up.

Kay

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Janet W
  To: recipesandmore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 2:20 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Note From Janet

  Just to let ya'll know Ashlee is doing great so far. I want to thank everyone
for your prayers and concern for her and for my sister. Ashlee will go back to
school on Monday. Now we get her ready for August. My sister is coming along as
well as she can right now. I still hurt for her and the kids,and pray they get
stronger everyday. Our youngest sister is staying with them for awhile to help
out.
   Looks like some parts are getting lots of rain today, us included. I hope we
don't my basement still has moisture from our last storms. Got really cold here
too. Monday we had our air going strong now we are back running the furnace!
Wild weather!
   I hope everyone has a great safe day,, I pray for everyone all the time,,,
Thank you for your prayers too.

  Janet in Boone Iowa.

  "He Loves Each One Of Us,As If there Were Only One Of Us. He Will Take Our
Hand To Guide Us,And Help Us. Forever He is Our God.