MAGIC COCONUT FUDGE

2 tablespoons milk

1 tablespoon light corn syrup

1/4 cup margarine

1 teaspoon vanilla

dash of salt

1 package frosting sugar or 4 1/3 cups sifted confectioner's

sugar

1 1/2 cups flaked coconut

Combine milk, syrup and margarine in a small saucepan.

Heat over hot water, over very low heat just until margarine

melts. Remove from heat and add vanilla and salt.

Pour frosting sugar into a mixing bowl. Add margarine mixture

and stir until all sugar is moistened. Form into a ball and

work with hands until smooth. Knead in coconut. Press into a

greased pan and chill till set.

Enjoy

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change
the courage to change the person I can
and the wisdom to know I am that person."
~Sylvia