BEEF RIBS IN RED GRAVY

These will blow your mind! Plan ahead, begin early and take
your time cooking these ribs.

Serves: 6
Prep.Time: 30 minutes + roasting time
2 large racks of meaty beef ribs (3-4 pounds each rack)
Salt
Freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoon liquid crab boil
1 bottle of ketchup (14 OZ.)
12 ounces dark beer,at room temperature
1 tablespoon molasses
1 tablespoon Creole or whole grain mustard
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
Dash hot pepper sauce (I use 1-2 teaspoons...whew!)
Dash Worcestershire sauce
Pinch salt
Pinch cayenne
1 tablespoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
Pinch of freshly ground black pepper

Season the ribs with salt and pepper. Place the ribs in a large
pot and cover with water and add the crab boil. Over high heat,
bring the liquid to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove the
ribs from the liquid and set aside to cool.
In a food processor or blender fitted with a metal blade,
combine the rest of the ingredients. Process until smooth, about
15 seconds.
Scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula. Pulse two or three
times.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Place the ribs in a shallow roasting pan. Pour three-fourths
(3/4) the pureed mixture over the ribs.
Place the ribs in the oven and roast the ribs uncover about 1
hour. Remove from the oven. Remove ribs from the pan to a
platter and set aside. Pour pan drippings into the remaining
pureed mixture. Return ribs to the pan; pour mixture over the
ribs and return to the oven. Roast for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until
the ribs are tender, basting occasionally with the pan gravy.
Carefully slice into individual ribs and serve with the pan
gravy.

Enjoy
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change
the courage to change the person I can
and the wisdom to know I am that person."
~Sylvia