Terrific! Really enjoyed it! smile!
Hehahahehehaha!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: delma bliss
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 12:10 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: On the Lighter Side...

  hahahahaha smiles
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: steve doyle
    To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
    Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 12:05 PM
    Subject: [RecipesAndMore] On the Lighter Side...

    On the Lighter Side...

    WORDS OF WISDOM

    When you're over 50 you can still do all the
    things you did when you were 17 -- if you don't
    mind making an idiot of yourself.

    INSTANT PROOF

    Yesterday I went to the optician's, walked up to
    the counter and said to the guy on duty, "I think
    my eyes are going." He said, "They've gone mate - this is Burger King."

    GULL-IBLE

    A father was at the beach with his children when
    his four-year-old son ran up to him, grabbed his
    hand, and led him to the shore, where a seagull
    lay dead in the sand. "Daddy, what happened to
    him?" the son asked. "He died and went to
    Heaven," the dad replied. The boy thought a
    moment and then said, "Did God throw him back down?"

    POLE-ISH

    At the Olympics a man went up to a competitor who
    was carrying a very long pole. "Excuse me, are
    you a pole vaulter?" "Nein, I am German," the man
    replied. "But how did you know my name ist Walter?"

    THE BOSS

    A large company, feeling it was time for a
    shakeup, hired a new CEO. The new boss was
    determined to rid the company of all slackers. On
    a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy
    leaning on a wall. The room was full of workers
    and he wanted to let them know that he meant
    business. He walked up to the guy leaning against
    the wall and asked, "How much money do you make a
    week?" A little surprised, the young man looked
    at him and replied, "I make $400 a week. Why?"
    The CEO then handed the guy $1,600 in cash and
    screamed, "Here's four weeks' pay. Now GET OUT
    and don't come back!" Feeling pretty good about
    himself, the CEO looked around the room and
    asked, "Does anyone want to tell me what that
    goof-ball did here?" From across the room came a
    voice, "Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."

    Lr Smiles

2:18 PM