aww, looks like lots of people need hugs etc at the moment and i send my hugs,
thoughts and prayers out to your family.

Kay

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Janet In Iowa
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; Delma's Group
  Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 2:26 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Note From Janet

  Well its a rainy day here and for the next few days too.
   We take Ashlee to Iowa City on Monday. She will have her Bone Graft on Tues.
Lots of prayers if ya'll would. She's doing pretty good so far, I'm getting
nervous for all of us!
   A class mate of Bryce's died here Weds. She was 15yrs old. She went in to
have her tonsils taken out. She had problems breathing so the doctors gave her
something to help her breathe. She must have been allergic to whatever it was
they gave her cause her throat swelled shut and she died. Not something ya want
to hear about when ya have a 10 year old fixin to go in and have surgery.
Having tonsils taken out I always thought was a simple surgery, guess not for
Boone! Prayers for Kelly Erickson's family.
    I will be in  IA. City all next week. She is suppose to come home on
Thursday if all goes well. I'll let ya'll know then.
   Ya'll have fun and I look forward to some good treats on her when I get back
home.
   Hugs,, Janet