Negotiations between union members and their employer were
at an impasse. The union denied that their workers were
flagrantly abusing their contract's sick-leave provisions.

One morning at the bargaining table, the company's chief
negotiator held aloft the morning edition of the newspaper,
"This man," he announced, "called in SICK yesterday!"
There on the sports page, was a photo of the supposedly ill
employee, who had just won a local golf tournament with an
excellent score.

The silence in the room was broken by a union negotiator.
"Wow," he said. "Think of what kind of score he could have
had if he hadn't been sick

A man follows a woman out of a movie theatre. She has a
dog on a leash. He stops her and says, "I'm sorry to bother
you, but I couldn't help but notice that your dog was really
into the movie. He cried at the right spots, he moved
nervously in his seat at the boring parts, but most of all, he
laughed like crazy at the funny parts. Did you find that
unusual??"

"Yes," she replied, "I found it very unusual ...because he
hated the book!"

A pastor was giving a lesson to a group of children on the
23rd Psalm. He noticed that one of the little boys seemed
disquieted by the phrase "Surely, goodness and mercy will
follow me all the days of my life..."

"What's wrong with that, Johnny?" the pastor asked.

"Well," answered Johnny, "I understand about having
goodness and mercy, for God is good. But I'm not sure I'd
like Shirley following me around all the time."

Delma

I'm not 40 something.
I'm 39.95 plus shipping & handling