Apple Pecan Caramel Pie
            3 Delicious apples-slice thin & peel
            3 MacIntosh apples, slice thin & peel
            1/4 cup sugar
            3 T flour
            1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
            1 pie shell, slightly baked, light brown
            1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
            1/4 cup flour
            1/2 cup butter
            1/2 cup oatmeal
            1/2 jar caramel syrup
            1/2 cup chopped pecans

      Combine and mix first 5 ingredients. Place in a baked pie shell. Mix the
brown sugar, flour, butter and oatmeal until it looks like little peas. Put
over apples and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. Remove from oven. Drizzle some
of the caramel syrup over the pie, then put pecans over and let stand for about
15 minutes. Pour on remaining syrup, cool and cut.

               HUGS JANET

  "In our hands we hold today; In our dreams we hold
tomorrow; In our hearts we hold forever".