These sound good right now!

Bloody Marys by the Pitcher

1 (32-ounce) bottle Mild or Spicy TABASCO® brand Bloody Mary Mix

1 1/2 cups vodka or gin

 celery stalks

Combine TABASCO Bloody Mary Mix and vodka in a 2-quart pitcher; stir well and
chill. Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with celery.

 When I lived in Glenmora,LA. there was a bar called Rosie's she would make the
best bloody marys but she used huge pickled spiced green beans instead of
celery,, if ya never had pickled greenbeans,,Found some they are the best!!!!!

Makes 8 servings.

               HUGS JANET

  "In our hands we hold today; In our dreams we hold
tomorrow; In our hearts we hold forever".