good one steve....I admit I had to read it twice, didn't get it the first time.
HAHA
Nicole

----- Original Message ----
From: steve doyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 10:46:11 AM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Joke for ya

My grandson, Chris, has worn glasses since the age of
three. When he was in the first grade he came home one day
very distressed. Wanting to find out what was the matter,
his mother asked, "Chris, what happened today to upset you
so much?" He answered, "It's not fair -- I'm not allowed
to go to the library." His mother became very concerned
and asked, "Why aren't you allowed to go to the library?"
With a tearful reply he said, "Because, in order to go to
the library you have to have supervision, and I wear
glasses!"

 Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.