Hi Janet,

You have a good weekend too and I wish the best for your daughter.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: recipesandmore@googlegroups.com ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:47 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Note from Janet

  Morning ya'll,
   I won't be around much till after Sat. We have a family wedding Sat. at 4.
But there are a lot of things to do beforehand. I'll be in town at Dee's
helping out there with her. Ashlee has a game tonight at 6. Tomorrow is the
reheresal dinner. Sat. morning Ashlee has a game at 9am, then still getting
ready for the wedding. After the wedding I'll be here more.
   Ashlee gets her top braces and bottom retainer on next month July 10th.
Gonna take some gettting used too for her. Specailly the bottom retainer, this
will help expand her jaw, and not allow her bottom teeth to hit the braces.
She'll only have up to 6 teeth with braces. By the time school starts back up
she should be used to them.
   So everyone have a great day and weekend too.
   Janet