From: "Nicole Cooke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 9:54 AM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: question for everyone

HI everyone
Just wanted to let you know that I will be away for 1 month, starting July
9th to Aug 6th. I am going to Europe.
Will be leaving Montreal to Frankfurt, then Frankfurt to Lisbon, where we
pickup our car and will be staying in my moms home town (we have been
offered a house to stay in, free, now how awesome is that). We plan to tour
mainland Portugal to the North. We also plan to go to a medieval festival in
a walled city, which still has its castle which is used as a hotel now. I am
looking forward to seeing my relatives and having them meet my son for the
first time. They have seen pictures. After 2 1/2 weeks we plan to drive back
to Frankfurt via the southern tip of Portugal into Spain around Malaga and
up to France...then onto Frankfurt and those areas in between....From
Frankfurt we then fly to Ottawa then Montreal....
Hopefully all will go well, and we get seats on the flights..as we are going
on standby tickets (a benefit I still have from working with Air Canada for
32 years)...but if the flight fills up...it can be frustrating...

as for July 4th...our holiday was Jul 1st...so will be a normal day for
me...
HUGS
Nicole