I got a big chuckle out of it, really cute!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rebeccamann...@hotmail.com
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 12:43 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: hehhehehe

  That was cute.

  Becky

  From: steve doyle
  Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 9:34 PM
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] hehhehehe

  Listen very closely when kids sing Christmas carols. This is what you
  just might hear!

  Deck the Halls with Buddy Holly

  We three kings of porridge and tar

  On the first day of Christmas my tulip gave to me

  Later on we'll perspire, as we dream by the fire.

  He's makin' a list, chicken and rice.

  Noel. Noel, Barney's the king of Israel.

  With the jelly toast proclaim

  Olive, the other reindeer.

  Frosty the Snowman is a ferret elf, I say

  Sleep in heavenly peas

  In the meadow we can build a snowman, then pretend that he is sparse
  and brown

  You'll go down in Listerine

  Oh, what fun it is to ride with one horse, soap and hay

  O come, froggy faithful

  You'll tell Carol, "Be a skunk, I require"

  Good tidings we bring to you and your kid

  As a little girl climbed onto Santa's lap,
  Santa asked the usual, "And what would you
  like for Christmas?" The child stared at him
  open mouthed and horrified for a minute,
  then gasped, "Didn't you get my E-mail?"

  A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up
  an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.