Sandra,                                                    I'm sorry you
couldn't view it,but IO had forgotten Delma doesn't allow
attachments....                                          Lookon thre
internet for Dawn Wells Potato Peeling  video, remember her as    Mary
Anne on Gillian's Island..                  They had good clean fun
then..                  Angelique  .
Hi, I am a bit confused here; there was nothing in this email to view,
it said attachment, so I thought I had to open something, but nothing;
what is this about, and where do you hear about this person peeling
potatoes? Sandy

Live in peace and peace will live in you.~Angelique~