I'll keep praying for y'all.  Hope everything continues to get better.

Becky

From: starfire1...@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 6:21 AM
To: janetskitc...@yahoogroups.com ; thrifty_co...@yahoogroups.com ;
domestic_bl...@yahoogroups.com ; msmitt...@aol.com ; nodom...@aol.com ;
wldmtnhoney...@yahoo.com ; jem...@hotmail.com ; recipesandmore@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Note from Janet

We went to the doctor for Ashlee's 3 week check over. He said its looking good,
she does have a red area that she needs to brush little better, we hope that
clears up soon. The stitches on her hip are just about gone, she has a couple
still hanging on, she had eleven stitches there. We go back April 13 for
another follow up. Still no rough playing no sports or such till after June. I
think by then they can do X-rays and see how it healed inside. Please keep
praying for her.
 Hugs, Janet