Tres Groovy Granola                  Submitted by Jon for his
Mother, Dean Miller
Makes:10 servingsPrep Time:15 minutesCook Time:1 hour, 0 minutesReady
In:1 hour, 15 minutesJon writes, "The reason I consider this Cajun is
because my Mom, who is Cajun, made the recipe up". It sure is good, he
claims. Ingredients5 cups oatmeal1 cup sunflower kernels1/2 cup
powdered milk1/2 jar wheat germ1/2 cup oil1 cup honeyvarious almonds and
or sesame  DirectionsDump oatmeal in roasting pan. Pour the powdered
milk, honey and oil on top of the oatmeal. Add the nuts/seeds and stir
up. Spread evenly and bake in a low oven (250 or 275) for 35 to 45
minutes until lightly browned stirring every 10 to 15 minutes. Serve
over cold milk.

 ~Angelique~