We all need to pull this together and make it what it used to be and still
can be.

Kay

  _____

From: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
[mailto:recipesandm...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of starfire1...@aol.com
Sent: 26 July 2009 23:40
To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Note from Steve

I don't see any reason of closing down the group, unless you are wanting too
Steve. Delma has given you all rights to own it, so as long as you keep it
open, you have members,and a lot of friends here that will keep posting when
you are busy. It is totally up to you, its your group now. I will still
post, and I'm sure a lot of others will too.
 Hugs, Janet

  _____

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585106x1201462830/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd=Julyst
epsfooterNO115> yours in just 2 easy steps!