Happy birthday.

Hope you got lots of good suggestions.  I don't really have any.

Becky

From: starfire1...@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 1:37 PM
To: janetskitc...@yahoogroups.com ; wldmtnhoney...@yahoo.com ;
recipesandmore@googlegroups.com ; thrifty_co...@yahoogroups.com ;
domestic_bl...@yahoogroups.com ; the_roadkill_gour...@yahoogroups.com ;
jem...@hotmail.com ; wirthlin...@gmail.com ; grineh...@opencominc.com ;
beckhamma...@gmail.com ; valerie2...@aol.com ; lacar...@hotmail.com ;
southernn...@yahoogroups.com ; delmascor...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] (no subject)

today is my 51st birthday,I got a card from Bryce that has a button I will
wear,it says I'm old but Harmless,, lol another card thast says I am at the
prefect age, not dead!! lol, Amen to that,,But I am getting nervous though.
 Ashlee wanted us to make me a cake,, I thought I would get some ideas from
ya'll on what is the best yummy cake. My gramma would make the best homemade
Coconut cake, she would make hers from the actual coconut and use the milk from
it too, took a lot of time, and it was the best. I thought about making her
cherry pudding/cobbler. I have what I need for it. But I still will take ya'lls
best recipes too.
 Not doing much at all today,, the weather is fogging and probably gonna rain
again, its a muddy mess with all the snow melting, well not all the snow but
its melting, I saw green grass yesterday for the first time in 3 months.
 Hugs Janet