Oven Fried Potatos

From: Jeanine Cooke <j214cooke

"more soulful recepies"

This is a healthy and easy recipe I use a lot--

Preheat oven 350 degrees

Peel or wash potato well

Slice into about 1/4 inch slices

Spray cookie sheet or shallow pan with cooking spray-

( I like Pam; olive oil or butter flavor is nice)

Lay potato slices in pan without overlapping

Lightly spray the tops of potatos again.

Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, test for doneness.

If done, they should be tender, browned on both sides and

be like fried potatoes without the mess and oil. Some will

souffle, that is puffed up and extra delicious.  May salt or

not, garlic salt is nice once in a while.- If not browned enough

just turn up oven to 400 and bake another 5 minutes until it

suits your taste.     Jeanine Cooke

~To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.
-Sugar