Oh, I love this one, beautiful!
Sandy
----- Original Message ----- From: "steve doyle" <steve.doy...@ntlworld.com>
To: <recipesandmore@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: [RecipesAndMore] One Door Opens

Thanks Sherri
Nice Poast
Hugs.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherri Crum" <sssmile...@gmail.com>
To: <delmascor...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:42 PM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] One Door Opens

I don't usually pass things like this on.  But, perhaps some folks
could use it today.  I know I needed it.

Subject: ONE DOOR OPENS

One Door Closes..Another Opens

Revelations 3:8

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let
go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you
fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The power of one sentence! God
is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in
your favor. If you believe, send it. If you don't believe, delete it.
God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close..

Scroll down

When you reach the end of your rope You will find the hem of his garment..
I'm not breaking this one

This is ABSOLUTELY beautiful...

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, And die to find out
there isn't, than live my life
As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
You are my 8 in 8 seconds. I am not breaking this.
No way! I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!!!!
"8 Second Prayer."
Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!!

"Lord, I love you and I need you, Come into my heart, and bless me,
My family, my home, my finances,
And all of my friends,
In Jesus' name. Amen."

Pass this message to 8 people {EXCEPT YOU AND ME} .

You will receive a miracle tomorrow!

I HOPE that you don't ignore.