Sugar's Easy Cornbread(out of box)

yep just ow it sounds, no funny tricks to this. when I'm in a hurry for
cornbread for a crowd, or just want to make something fun:
Take one box of Krusty's Honey Corn bread mix.(15ounce)
1 egg
1Cup milk(I use lowfat)

preheat oven at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes.
mix all together in a bowl, and let sit for about 5 minutes.
use a 8 by 11 glass pan, or whatever you have.
gently pour batter in to your pan.
bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
I usually put a thin steak knife in the center and feel if it's clear. if
nothing comes out, then you are through.

you can be creative and add fruit, or a glaze and anything you want to it.
if you plan to add liquid, then use it instead of milk;however it does need
something moist to keep the consistancy
good luck.
just made a batch myself,and placed fresh strawberries in it.
sugar
~To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.
-Sugar