Hi,

On the xilinx-12.2 branch, I tried to do the ML403 automated tests with the
12.3 tools, but I did not get any output from the UART (for Xilinx demonstrator
program from the compactFlash I get output, so the UART port works in general).
For the 12.* tools the xup is not supported anymore, right?
So what is missing, is to run the xup automated tests with the 10.1 tools?

I will run the automated tests for the ML605 for the microblaze branch,
tomorrow. We received the board yesterday and I already tried the sort_demo,
which worked. But I needed some additional parameters for the MPMC in the
system.mhs, else I got many error messages (for 12.1 tools and 12.3 tools).

 PARAMETER C_USE_MIG_V6_PHY = 1
 PARAMETER C_MEM_ADDR_WIDTH = 13
 PARAMETER C_MEM_BANKADDR_WIDTH = 3
 PARAMETER C_MEM_DM_WIDTH = 4
 PARAMETER C_MEM_DQS_WIDTH = 4

and I use hw version 6.01.a. Then it worked for me.

When I have results for the automated tests, I will send another email.

Bets regards,

 Markus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit