ReconOS got a few updates during the last couple of weeks. Please find
the upstream master repository under:

    git://github.com/EPiCS/reconos.git

Highlights are:

 * ReconOS port into the Linux kernel (for mbox usage with kernel threads)
 * Inclusion of a reconfigurable network architecture (called LANA)
 * Cleanups, minor bugfixes and code improvements regarding the software backend

Therefore, the internal folder structure has slightly changed. In the
respository root, we have added a 'doc' directory that contains
documentation about the network architecture. The 'linux' directory
now has a 'drivers' folder which includes the fsl and getpgd driver, a
'lana' folder for the source code of the networking part, a 'reconos'
folder for the user- and kernel-land ReconOS library ('libreconos-us'
and 'libreconos-ks') and a 'tools' folder, where 'readpvr' has been
moved and LANA's 'fbctl' and 'vlink' has been added.

Since LANA is currently software-only (direct sw/hw integration into
ReconOS is in work), we have added a reference design that uses the
Xilinx AXI Gigbit Ethernet IP core. It can be found under
'designs/ml605_linux_13.2_klana'.

Also, a simple ReconOS kernel space demo can be found in 'demos/init_exit_ks'.

Regards,
Daniel